Skip to main content

China coronavirus outbreak: All the latest updates


China reported 508 new instances on Tuesday in an outbreak of the coronavirus that has unfold to other components of Asia, the Middle East and Europe.

Another 71 deaths were said in mainland China, sixty eight of them in the metropolis of Wuhan, the place the epidemic has been concentrated.

The updates bring mainland China's totals to 77,658 instances and 2,663 deaths.

Also on Tuesday, South Korea reported 60 extra instances of the new virus, bringing its complete to 893. Cases there now outnumber Japan, where many instances had been detected among passengers and crew on a cruise ship. On Tuesday, Japan mentioned that a fourth passenger from the Diamond Princess ship died.

Meanwhile, Washington and Seoul are considering scaling lower back command post training due to heightened concerns about the coronavirus, which has reportedly infected at least thirteen in the South Korean military.

More than 28,000 US soldiers are stationed in South Korea as a deterrent against conceivable threats from North Korea.


Tuesday, February 25
Iran confirms two extra useless
Two greater Iranians contaminated with the coronavirus have died in Iran, neighborhood media internet site Eghtesaonline has reported, citing the the head of the Medical Science University of Saveh, elevating the dying toll in the Islamic Republic to 14.

"Tests confirmed they had the new coronavirus," the professional said, in accordance to Eghtesaonline.
Iran's

China aviation regulator says flights backyard of Hubei to resume gradually
Flights in China halted in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak will resume progressively as factories and agencies reopen but these to Hubei province, the virus's epicentre, will continue to be suspended, the country's aviation regulator has said.

The Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) will additionally urge other global aviation regulators to resume worldwide flights to China to make positive the u . s . is related to the outdoor world, CAAC stated in a statement, quoting feedback by means of its director Feng Zhenglin on Monday.

Mission: Impossible VII' halts Italy filming over virus: report
Production on the cutting-edge movie in the "Mission: Impossible" sequence starring Tom Cruise has been stopped in Italy following the outbreak of coronavirus cases, in accordance to US media.

According to entertainment specialist The Wrap, the seventh instalment of the Paramount Pictures franchise used to be scheduled to shoot in Venice for three weeks. A paramount spokesperson said the choice used to be made "out of an abundance of caution".

Japan urges telecommuting, staggered shifts
The government of Japan has advised groups to endorse telecommuting and staggered shifts for employees in a bid to curb the spread of the new coronavirus.

The plan, accredited at a cupboard assembly on Tuesday, also advised humans with symptoms of cold or fever to stay at domestic and asked match organisers to cautiously think about whether to proceed with their plans.

Japan postpones Cup games due to coronavirus concerns
Japan's J-League says it has postponed seven Levian Cup suits scheduled for Wednesday due to issues about the coronavirus outbreak and is considering suspending all home soccer video games through the first 1/2 of March.

The J-League said the selection to put off Wednesday's matches was section of efforts to comprise the unfold of the virus.

"The J-League will make most efforts to prevent infection and prevent its spread," it stated in a statement.



Thailand reviews two new virus cases, bringing complete to 37
Thailand confirmed two new cases of the coronavirus, a senior fitness legit said, bringing the complete infections in the united states of america to 37.

Both of the new instances are Thai nationals, Sukhum Kanchanapimai, the health ministry's everlasting secretary advised a news convention on Tuesday.

One affected person is a female, 31, and has a family member with a history of traveling from China, Sukhum stated adding that officials are investigating the rest of the family.

"The second, is a 29, male driver for Chinese tourists," he added. A complete of 22 patients have been discharged and 15 are nonetheless being treated.

All 16 of Vietnam's coronavirus victims cured
All 16 humans in Vietnam contaminated with a new coronavirus have been cured, the fitness ministry stated on Tuesday, including that no new cases have been recorded considering the fact that February 13.

The closing recognised patient, a 50-year-old man contaminated via his daughter who back from China's central city of Wuhan, where the virus first emerged, has recovered and is in top condition, the ministry said in a statement.

It used to be not immediately clear when the final affected person would be discharged from hospital.

The rest, such as a three-month-old baby, are improving, the ministry added.

Vietnam's first record of the virus was once about two Chinese citizens contaminated on January 23.

Bahrain quickly stops Dubai, Sharjah flights over virus
The tiny island country of Bahrain suspended flights on Tuesday to the world's busiest airport for global journey in Dubai over fears about the unfold of the new virus.

The move by using Bahrain, a small island off the coast of Saudi Arabia, cautioned its monarchy had doubts about screenings of incoming passengers in Dubai and nearby Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates. It said the ban was instantaneous and would ultimate at least forty eight hours.

Bahrain counted its first case of coronavirus on Monday in a college bus driver who transited Dubai whilst coming from Iran. Later, it tested a second case, also a traveller from Iran by using Dubai.

Philippines flying back Diamond Princess crew members
The Philippine government has started out repatriating hundreds of Filipinos, who are working aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship, docked in Japan.

Manila has dispatched two chartered Philippine Airlines flights to pick up the crew members, who have been stranded in a port in Yokohama, after hundreds of humans had been contaminated with coronavirus aboard the vessel.

Those Filipinos who have been infected, will now not be amongst these who will be flown back, however will as an alternative remain in Japan for treatment.
Fourth passenger from cruise ship dies in Japan - NHK
A fourth passenger from the cruise ship Diamond Princess moored in Japan has died from the coronavirus, NHK public television stated on Tuesday. The passenger was once in their 80s, NHK said.

Japan has come underneath hearth for its managing of the scenario on the cruise ship, which is operated with the aid of Carnival Corp and where thousands grew to become infected.

The quantity of sufferers is rising around Japan, with the government set to announce a set of measures to fight it later on Tuesday.

S Korea reports 60 new coronavirus cases, raising total to 893
South Korea pronounced 60 new instances of the coronavirus, increasing the total wide variety of infected sufferers in the united states of america to 893, the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) stated on Tuesday.

Of the new cases, sixteen have been in the southeastern town of Daegu, where a church that used to be at the centre of the outbreak is located, and 33 from North Gyeongsang province, KCDC said.

US, South Korea weigh scaling returned coaching over coronavirus concerns
The US and South Korean navy are thinking about scaling back command submit education due to heightened concerns about the coronavirus, the defence ministers of both nations have announced.

"I'm certain that we will continue to be totally equipped to deal with any threats that we will face together," Mark Esper, the US defence secretary, advised a news conference, standing alongside his South Korean counterpart at the Pentagon.

Trump asks for $2.5bn to combat virus
United States President Donald Trump's administration is asking Congress for $2.5bn to fight the fast-spreading coronavirus, the White House stated on Monday.

Of the $2.5bn request, $1.5bn represents new funding. The relaxation would come from cash already budgeted via Congress, such as unused cash to combat the Ebola virus. The administration requires congressional approval to redirect that money. Read more here.

Trump says coronavirus under manipulate in the US
US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday that the coronavirus was once beneath manage in the United States, and added that he thought the inventory market, which tumbled on Monday on worries about the fast-spreading disease, was "starting to seem to be very true to me".

"The Coronavirus is very a great deal under control in the USA," Trump, who is visiting India, said on Twitter.

"We are in contact with everybody and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working difficult and very smart. Stock Market starting to appear very precise to me!" he said.

Kuwait suspends flights to and from Iraq: state information agency
Kuwait's civil aviation authority has suspended all its flights to and from Iraq over fears about the coronavirus, nation information business enterprise KUNA reported.

The statement was once issued under the Kuwaiti fitness ministry's instructions.

Impact on economic system should be 'very strong': Italy's PM Conte
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte stated the have an effect on of the coronavirus outbreak on the economy may want to be "very strong".

"The monetary have an impact on should be very strong. At this second we can calculate that there will be a terrible economic impact, we are no longer yet in a function to forecast what will happen," he advised reporters.

Comments

Popular Posts

Bobrisky and his lover in bed in a hotel room enjoying themselves (Watch Video)

  Nigerian Barbie doll, Bobrisky took to Snapchat to share a video of himself and his lover in bed at a hotel.   READ ALSO:  Man arrested for having s*x with chickens and his own dog, resulting in the death of 15 chickens READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) READ ALSO:  Argentina legend Diego Maradona dies at age 60 READ ALSO:   Acting DG of NABDA arrested over alleged N400m fraud READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) In the video, the man refused to reveal his face as the cross-dresser tried to introduce him to his fans on Snapchat.  WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW View this post on Instagram A post shared by Elizabethblog (@elizabethblogng)

White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video)

A white man was beaten by a black man after calling him a Monkey. It was recorded that this Inicident happened in South Africa. The white man was beaten without mercy by a petrol attendant last night for the racist attack. READ ALSO:  A thief set ablaze in Delta for snatching phone with toy gun (Pictures) READ ALSO:  Bride-To-Be Kidnapped Just Three Weeks To Her Wedding In Jigawa state, Nigeria He was being attacked by the fuel attendant and his colleagues. And he even tried to fight back at a point but was overpowered by the fuel attendants who used a stick and a whip on him for allegedly calling one of them a ‘Monkey.’ WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW View this post on Instagram A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)

Lady cries out in pain after her boyfriend penetrated in the wrong hole (Watch Video)

An African lady  cried uncontrollably after her boyfriend allegedly penetrated the wrong hole during a bedroom fun. In a Tiktok video which went Viral on social medias, A lady was seen in the video as she was in a great pain fanning her private part which a book as she was heard saying her boyfriend penetrated in the wrong hole. READ MORE: Man wrestles with an alligator as he saves his puppy (Watch video) The Video was posted on Instagram. Watch Video below View this post on Instagram A post shared by HYPED YOUTHS FAN PAGE (@hypedyouths)

"Your mama ain't leaving any time soon" Bobrisky warns "upcoming wannabe Bobriskys" that they can't take his "throne"

Nigerian Barbie doll, Bobrisky warned all upcoming wanna be Bobriskys that who are hoping to come for his throne must work hard. He also warned all those who wants him to be out of his throne that he has no plans of giving up. He wrote: "No one sit on her throne. All dis upcoming wanna be Bobrisky be ready to work extremely hard to sit on dis throne cos ur mama ain’t leaving anytime soon. Still leading as no ONE in Africa." SEE HIS INSTAGRAM POSTS BELOW

31yr old Man rapes woman in vehicle after arranging to buy her underwear

A 31yr old Man (Luis Francisco Cruz) was arrested by the East Pennsboro Police after allegedly raping a woman who had arranged to sell him her underwear in a transaction on Facebook Marketplace. According to the Police, Luis Francisco Cruz, 31, is charged with rape, sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, false imprisonment, and indecent assault. READ ALSO:  Covid-19: Do not travel home for the festivities – FG appeals to Nigerians READ ALSO: Gowon stole half of CBN – UK parliament member claims (WatchVideo) The victim reported the sexual assault on Oct. 24, but the incident occurred on June 12, according to the victim. According to police, the victim reported that Cruz contacted the victim on social media earlier this year, offering to buy her panties. The victim said she agreed to meet with him for the transaction because she had lost her job, but explicitly told him in her messages to him that there would be "no sex" involved, police say. When the victim m

A thief set ablaze in Delta for snatching phone with toy gun (Pictures)

According to the reports, A Thief was death and set ablaze by angry mobs in Idjerhe community, Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta State on Tuesday morning, November 24. It was reported that the suspect, who was part of a two-man gang robbed a lady with a toy gun and snatched her mobile phone and undisclosed sum of money. READ ALSO:  Bride-To-Be Kidnapped Just Three Weeks To Her Wedding In Jigawa state, Nigeria READ ALSO:  Bobrisky and his lover in bed in a hotel room enjoying themselves (Watch Video) When the victim discovered that it was a toy gun, she raised the alarm and the suspected robbers fled. The alarm attracted the attention of the a mob in the area, who pursued the suspects. They caught one of them, beat him to death before setting his body ablaze. Spokesperson of the State Police Command, DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya, confirmed the incident. SEE THE PICTURES BELOW

Nigerian Soldiers assault lady because she refused to greet them (Watch Video)

On Wednesday, November 25, A lady who is Identified as Olaide Oluwo has reposted on social media to demand Justice after she was beaten by Nigerian Army Personnel in Sangotedo, Lagos for not greeting them. READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) According to a video shared online, Olaide said she was assaulted by the military personnel because she did not greet them READ HER STATEMENT BELOW ”This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them”   WATCH VIDEO BELOW   pic.twitter.com/JPs0Y3869e — Luu ❤🕊 (@Lucy_Anaaa) November 25, 2020