Skip to main content

Passengers who sneeze onboard will be handled as COVID-19 case - Aero Contractors boss


Ado Sanusi, the chief exective officer of Aero Contractors has urged prospective passengers with cold or malaria not to come to the airport as they will be handled as suspected Coronavirus cases onboard a flight.

Sanusi who said this in a Channels Television programme on Thursday July 1, additionally disclosed that the airline has made preparations to isolate suspected cases to make sure the safety of all passengers.


He said;


“I will like to point out that if you have malaria or a common cold, do not come to the airport because there is a high possibility that you are going to be denied boarding.

“This is the new normal that we are going to see.

“The main thing for the airlines is to make sure that the aeroplanes are safe and that is what we’re doing and that’s why we still believe that air transportation is the safest way to travel.

“So if we see anybody sneezing, we will take him as an index passenger, we are not going to he/she has allergies. We are going to take the person as index passenger till we have handed them over to port health officials. They will be the ones to determine if he is allergic or has COVID-19."


He affirmed that passengers with doctor's report saying that they have malaria, will also not be allowed to board any flight.



Sanusi added;




“My airline will not allow a passenger that comes with a doctor’s report saying he has malaria I would rather that he comes with a COVID-19 test result that he is free which is only valid for four days.

“If you have malaria, please sit at home and when you get better, you can travel.”



On airlines leaving the middle seats empty, he said;




“If we have data that shows that if we block the centre seats, it will reduce the rate of transmission then we will do that and increase the flight costs because somebody must pay for the centre seats."


Sanusi further revealed that they will no longer be serving in-flight meals as passengers would have to remove their face masks to eat such.



He said;


“There won’t be serving of food because that will increase the number of times you will be contacting passengers and then the passengers would be removing their face masks to eat the food so I think it is not the best.

“It is a one hour flight. It is only in Nigeria that we serve food for a one-hour flight. Go anywhere in the world and you will see that hot meals are not served on one-hour flights.”

Comments

Popular Posts

Chacha eke Faani shares new pictures as she and her husband flaunts in new style

Nigerian Actress, Cha cha eke faani shares new pictures of she and her husband as it was seen they are back together happy and romantic.


It was just few weeks ago she and her husband had issue as she was later daigonsed with Bipolar Disorder.
See more pictures below


Man arrested for R*ping Several Chickens To Death In UK

According to a reports, A care worker in London has been found guilty after raping several chickens to death in his province while his wife watched his perverted acts..


Rehan Biag has been sentenced to three years imprisonment by the Bradford Crown court while his wife who revealed the tape was spared.


Rehan Baig was jailed after the court heard that the horrifying footage of Rehan Baig abusing the birds, which were family pets, was saved under the file name ‘family vids’ and were shot by his wife Haleema.

The couple had a GoPro camera rigged up in the cellar of their home to capture the footage of both of them indulging in the ‘depraved and perverted’ acts.





The court heard that Haleema Baig joined her husband in the videos and that he at one stage alternated between having intercourse with his wife and the chickens.

The brown and white chickens died as a result of 37-year-old Baig’s sexual activity with them, the court heard.

In jailing him, the court told Baig his behaviour had been ‘dep…

Cardi B accidentally leaks her n*de photo days after celebrating her 28th birthday

American rapper, Cardi B "accidentally" leaked a topless photo of herself on Instagram after days of celebrating her birthday festivities in Las Vegas. pic.twitter.com/sMmtEjNfMw— iamcardib (@iamcardib) October 13, 2020



On Tuesday, The “WAP” hitmaker who recently turned 28 uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story in which she was seen relaxing on a couch without a shirt on.




She later deleted the image after realizing her "mistake," but it was too late for the rapper to stop the topless photo from going viral.




Addressing the leak in a Twitter voice note, the I Like It rapper explained: Lord, why the fuck you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.



“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to…

Bobrisky flaunts herself with no makeup on (Photos)

This Nigerian Barbie doll (Bobrisky) shows off her new self with no makeup on instagram as she shows off her new face on Instagram

US Election 2020: Trump and Biden clash over Covid-19, corruption, climate and racism (Watch videos)

On Thursday night, October 22 The united state President Donald Trump and his white house challenger (Joe Biden) skirmish over the Covid 19, Corruption allegations, climate and race on their final live TV Debate in Nashville, Tennessee.

More than 47 million people have casted their votes in a record breaking voting surge driven by the pandemic. Joe Biden leads in the national polls ahead of the election.

In the second and final presidential debate, both candidates were more restrained and allowed each other to speak.


Surprisingly they both used respectfultones even while attacking each other .



On the Coronavirus pandemic, Biden said he would not rule out more lockdowns, while Mr Trump insisted it was time to reopen the US as people were dying from lack of jobs and depression was on the rise.



Trump, said it was wrong to inflict further damage on the economy because of an infection from which most people recover.

"This is a massive country with a massive economy," said the pres…

House which belongs to Governor Sanwo-Olu's mother in Surulere has been set on fire (Watch video)

An Apartment in Surulere which belongs to the Governor of Lagos state (Babajide’s Sanwo-Olu) mother, has been set on fire.

According to the Business Day reported that eyewitnesses said the mother of the governor was removed from the house before the fire started.

This occurred after security operatives opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters at Lekki Toll gate.

View this post on Instagram Sanwo olu mother house set ablaze in surulere ..... #endsars #endsarsbrutality #nigeria #nigerianindependence #nigeriableeds #endsarsnow #endswat #endsarsbrutalityinnigeria #endsars💔 #endsarsbrutality🇳🇬🇳🇬A post shared by Elizabethblog (@elizabethblogng) on Oct 21, 2020 at 4:55am PDT

I was never chased away from #EndSARS protest in Lagos -Nigerian Veteran singer Pasuma (Watch video)

According to a Nigerian Veteran singer (Pasuma Wonder) stated that he was never chased out of the End SARS protest in Alausa, Lagos state over the weekend.

Videos were shared online over the weekend showing the singer being escorted out of the protest ground.



In a video that was posted on his Instagram page, The Veteran singer stated that he was never chased away by the protesters.




He also stated that he was well received by the youths who known that he is in support of their fight of the #ENDSARS.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW View this post on Instagram Despite multiple video evidence posted online, singer Pasuma says he was never sent out of the #EndSARS protest in Lagos on Sunday, October 18.A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Oct 20, 2020 at 12:40am PDT