Skip to main content

Shocking! Househelp Caught After Pouring Insecticide Into Her Madam's Drinking Water


A Nigerian Lady was shocked at her Househelp who allegedly Poured Insecticide into her drinking water.

The video shared online has gone viral.

Even though it was not stated where exactly this happened, it has gotten social media users shocked.

While some Nigerians are in support of what the madam did, others are of the opinion that the boss must have been so wicked to the househelp for her to think of killing her.

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

Comments