Skip to main content

Donald Trump and his personal doctor deny rumors that he suffered from mini-strokes last year(Tweets)


The United states president, Donald Trump and his personal doctor have denied rumors emerging from a new book that he had suffered "mini-strokes" hence his visit to a hospital last year.

The book, by New York Times reporter Michael Schmidt, reportedly stated that Trump "suffered a series of mini-strokes." which led him to make an unplanned visit to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland during November 2019.


The book also alleges that Vice President of america Mike Pence was told to be ready to take over should the president need to undergo a procedure that required anesthesia.



Donald Trump tweeted yesterday September 1, denying the rumors.

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes," he tweeted.
"Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS. Perhaps they are referring to another candidate from another Party!" he added, taking a shot at Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
Physician to the President Sean Conley issued a statement shortly afterwards.
"I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported by the media," the statement says.


The writer of the book, titled, Donald Trump V The United States: Inside the Struggle to Stop a President, denied the president's claims.


Schmidt tweeted shortly after Trump's declarations that his "book says nothing about mini-strokes."


Despite Trump's denial and the statement from his doctor, the hashtags #TrumpStroke and #Trumpisnotwell have been trending on Twitter on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts

Bobrisky and his lover in bed in a hotel room enjoying themselves (Watch Video)

  Nigerian Barbie doll, Bobrisky took to Snapchat to share a video of himself and his lover in bed at a hotel.   READ ALSO:  Man arrested for having s*x with chickens and his own dog, resulting in the death of 15 chickens READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) READ ALSO:  Argentina legend Diego Maradona dies at age 60 READ ALSO:   Acting DG of NABDA arrested over alleged N400m fraud READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) In the video, the man refused to reveal his face as the cross-dresser tried to introduce him to his fans on Snapchat.  WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW View this post on Instagram A post shared by Elizabethblog (@elizabethblogng)

White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video)

A white man was beaten by a black man after calling him a Monkey. It was recorded that this Inicident happened in South Africa. The white man was beaten without mercy by a petrol attendant last night for the racist attack. READ ALSO:  A thief set ablaze in Delta for snatching phone with toy gun (Pictures) READ ALSO:  Bride-To-Be Kidnapped Just Three Weeks To Her Wedding In Jigawa state, Nigeria He was being attacked by the fuel attendant and his colleagues. And he even tried to fight back at a point but was overpowered by the fuel attendants who used a stick and a whip on him for allegedly calling one of them a ‘Monkey.’ WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW View this post on Instagram A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial)

Lady cries out in pain after her boyfriend penetrated in the wrong hole (Watch Video)

An African lady  cried uncontrollably after her boyfriend allegedly penetrated the wrong hole during a bedroom fun. In a Tiktok video which went Viral on social medias, A lady was seen in the video as she was in a great pain fanning her private part which a book as she was heard saying her boyfriend penetrated in the wrong hole. READ MORE: Man wrestles with an alligator as he saves his puppy (Watch video) The Video was posted on Instagram. Watch Video below View this post on Instagram A post shared by HYPED YOUTHS FAN PAGE (@hypedyouths)

A real Ghost Caught on Camera in an Abandoned Hospital

A Ghost was seen to have appeared in an Abandoned mental hospital as Urban Explorers sight this on Camera. According to the two explorers, Jamie Osborne and Michael Cosgrove stated that they both went to Rosslynlee Hospital which was abandoned in Scotland near Roslin in Midlothian as they went to explore. READ ALSO:  A Man arrested and Jailed for 21 months after throwing eggs at police station Rooms inside the eerie derelict mental health facility had remained untouched for over a decade when it closed its doors. They had been taking it in turns to pose in a wheelchair that had been left in one of the hospital's rooms when they checked one image which appeared to capture a woman wearing a white gown "reaching over" Michael. READ ALSO:  Teacher In Trouble after Flogging a Student to death Over a Mathematics Question Jamie, from Edinburgh, described how the "air turned cold" when they entered the spooky facility and that they could see their breat

"Your mama ain't leaving any time soon" Bobrisky warns "upcoming wannabe Bobriskys" that they can't take his "throne"

Nigerian Barbie doll, Bobrisky warned all upcoming wanna be Bobriskys that who are hoping to come for his throne must work hard. He also warned all those who wants him to be out of his throne that he has no plans of giving up. He wrote: "No one sit on her throne. All dis upcoming wanna be Bobrisky be ready to work extremely hard to sit on dis throne cos ur mama ain’t leaving anytime soon. Still leading as no ONE in Africa." SEE HIS INSTAGRAM POSTS BELOW

31yr old Man rapes woman in vehicle after arranging to buy her underwear

A 31yr old Man (Luis Francisco Cruz) was arrested by the East Pennsboro Police after allegedly raping a woman who had arranged to sell him her underwear in a transaction on Facebook Marketplace. According to the Police, Luis Francisco Cruz, 31, is charged with rape, sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault, false imprisonment, and indecent assault. READ ALSO:  Covid-19: Do not travel home for the festivities – FG appeals to Nigerians READ ALSO: Gowon stole half of CBN – UK parliament member claims (WatchVideo) The victim reported the sexual assault on Oct. 24, but the incident occurred on June 12, according to the victim. According to police, the victim reported that Cruz contacted the victim on social media earlier this year, offering to buy her panties. The victim said she agreed to meet with him for the transaction because she had lost her job, but explicitly told him in her messages to him that there would be "no sex" involved, police say. When the victim m

Nigerian Soldiers assault lady because she refused to greet them (Watch Video)

On Wednesday, November 25, A lady who is Identified as Olaide Oluwo has reposted on social media to demand Justice after she was beaten by Nigerian Army Personnel in Sangotedo, Lagos for not greeting them. READ ALSO:  White man Beaten up Mercilessly by a Black man after calling him a Monkey (Watch Video) According to a video shared online, Olaide said she was assaulted by the military personnel because she did not greet them READ HER STATEMENT BELOW ”This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them”   WATCH VIDEO BELOW   pic.twitter.com/JPs0Y3869e — Luu ❤🕊 (@Lucy_Anaaa) November 25, 2020