3.19.2021

Sad! Mother and her 4 children die in fire caused by candlelight in Kwara state (Video)

Sad! Mother and her 4 children die in fire caused by candlelight in Kwara state (Video)

According to the reports, It was stated that a Mother and her Four chidren were burnt to death as it was caused by a candlelight fire which started in their house on Wednesday night.

The tragic incident happened at Ifesowapo community, Tanke, Ilorin, Kwara State, when a candle lighting one of the rooms, following days of power outage.


According to reports, the husband and father of the deceased was out of the house to get some things when the fire started.

Unfortunately, only one out of the five children was rescued from the fire. The child has reportedly been taking to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin.

The chairman of the Ifesowapo community, Mr Awodun Yinka, said that members of the community the cries but were unable to rescue the children and their mother.



Share this Story 

No comments:

Post a comment